Top Reasons to Attend
- Get updates of the current practice and state-of-the-art knowledge in scour, erosion and remediation.
- Expand your professional network with government agencies, industry, and academia.
- Nurture new industry and research collaboration.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities through short courses, technical sessions and the technical tour.
- Enjoy the beautiful fall season of Washington, D.C.
The Geo-Institute of ASCE
Created by ASCE in October 1996, the Geo-Institute (G-I) combines the talents and perspectives of its members to promote the Geotechnical profession and enhance career development through specialty conferences, journals and practice-oriented publications, educational programs, networking and coalition building, technical committees and task forces and leadership on emerging issues. The 12,100 members and 63 organizational members of G-I include scientists, engineers, technologists, and organizations interested in improving the environment, mitigating natural hazards, and constructing economically engineered facilities.