Top Reasons to Attend
- Get updates of the current practice and state-of-the-art knowledge in scour, erosion and remediation
- Expand your professional network with government agencies, industry, and academia
- Nurture new industry and research collaboration
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities through short courses, technical sessions and the technical tour
- Enjoy the beautiful fall season of Washington, D.C.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.